All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows that cutting cholesterol doesn't mean cutting back on flavour or variety - or spending hours in the kitchen on complicated recipes. Packed with dishes from savoury stews to sweet treats here are low-cholesterol recipes for all the dishes you thought you would have to give up - burgers and chips, omelettes, creamy desserts, plus a variety of international dishes from Mexico, Italy, Asia - making staying on a low-cholesterol diet easy and delicious.
- Author BiographyAuthor Dick Logue was diagnosed with congestive heart failure, and threw himself into creating healthy versions of favourite recipes. He grows his own vegetables, bakes his own bread, and cans a wide variety of foods. His weekly online newsletter is read by 11,000 people.
- Author(s)Dick Logue
- PublisherFair Winds Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2009
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationGloucester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFair Winds Press
- Content Note500 colour
- Weight862 g
- Width190 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.