All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFew things in life are as inviting as the smell of freshly baked pizza coming out of the oven, and what could be more satisfying than offering up a culinary delight that you have created in your own kitchen! Pizzas and flatbreads take on many incarnations - they may be thin and crispy or thick and fluffy. They may be served plain with only a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkling of herbs or can be stuffed with an assortment of gourmet ingredients. 500 Pizzas & Flatbreads is an extensive compendium that reaches all over the globe for inspiration. For the reader who has always wanted to make their own pizza or flatbread at home but doesn't kw where to start, the detailed recipes are a precise guide, taking the guesswork out of dough making and providing invaluable tips that will ensure success each time. For the baker who is looking to expand their repertory, the variations included demonstrate just how easily this can be done. Rebecca Baugniet is a freelance writer who loves to travel and draws on her experiences abroad in her writing and cooking. She is the author of 500 Pies & Tarts (Apple Press, 2007).
- Author BiographyRebecca Baugniet is a freelance writer who loves to travel and draws on her experiences abroad in her writing and cooking. She is the author of 500 Pies & Tarts (Apple Press, 2007).
- Author(s)Rebecca Baugniet
- PublisherApple Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintApple Press
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width150 mm
- Height150 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.