All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis breathtaking entry in the highly successful 500 Ceramics series ventures into the hottest area of modern ceramics: image transfer on clay. Juried by the rewned artist and teacher Paul Andrew Wandless, it showcases a visually intriguing collection of contemporary work in this rapidly evolving field. The featured pieces include silkscreen; newspaper, tissue and digital ink transfer; stencils and more, printed on everything from earthenware and porcelain to stoneware and vitreous china.
- Author BiographyPaul Andrew Wandless is the author of Image Transfer on Clay (9781454703327) and co-author of Alternative Kilns & Firing Techniques 9781579909529 and he writes regularly for several publications including Pottery Making Illustrated and Graphic Impressions. Wandless is the former Director at Large for NCECA and has since received the NCECA outstanding achievement award (2007).
- Author(s)Paul Andrew Wandless
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series Title500 Series
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight1129 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.