Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description500 Red Wines opens the door to a wine landscape just waiting to be explored. Gain confidence if you are a vice wine-lover or add to your store of kwledge with this practical and highly readable collection. With so many red wines to choose from these days, where should you begin? This essential guide to the entire world of red wines explains the complexities of tasting, selecting, storing and serving. Just a glance at each page gives you a clear choice of wines from each region or area. With clear, unfussy language and specific snapshots of each wine region, 500 Red Wines will tempt your palate and make your choice a perfect match for any meal or occasion. Learn how to have confidence that every wine you pick is a quality choice and offers value for money. Relax and revel in the demystified world of great red wine. About the author Christine Austin is an established wine writer with a world of experience of wine tasting behind her. As an International Wine Judge, she has tasted and evaluated wine in major competitions in France, Italy, Chile, Argentinia, South Africa and China. She is Panel Chairman at the world famous International Wine Challenge in London.
- Author BiographyRosalind Cooper has been writing about wine and food for many years. She began her career by chance in California, and since then she has been a wine importer and broker, a broadcaster, educator, magazine editor and general promoter of the sheer pleasure to be found in wine. She has four previous books to her credit.
- Author(s)Christine Austin
- PublisherApple Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintApple Press
- Out-of-print date27/05/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations maps.
- Width150 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.