All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrepared with seasoned Japanese sushi rice and tantalising combinations of fresh fish, shellfish, tofu and vegetables, sushi makes a deliciously healhy snack that can be enjoyed at any time of the day. Sushi may be familiar to us from Japanese restaurant menus, but have you ever considered making these flavoursome bites at home? With 500 Sushi w you can, as this collection of recipes will give you the confidence to choose fresh fish and other ingredients and fuse them into delicious combinations. From toppings and fillings to seasonings and accompaniments, this book will guide you through everything you need to kw about making sushi at home.
- Author BiographyCAROLINE BENNETT is the founder and Managing Director of Moshi Moshi, a highly successful UK sushi restaurant and Britain's most popular sushi bar. Caroline is a proponent of the ideals of simplicity, quality and artistry in sushi.
- Author(s)Caroline Bennett
- PublisherApple Press
- Date of Publication04/04/2013
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintApple Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width150 mm
- Height150 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.