Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
About this product
- Description500 Vegan Dishes is a brilliant new collection of animal-free recipes providing tasty dishes for all occasions from breakfast, family meals, food for entertaining and baked treats. Some are vegan adaptations of familiar dishes, others are specifically created to show vegan food at its very best. Within these pages you will find 500 recipes that would impress even the most sceptical eater. Each dish is based on a love of good food and exploits the natural goodness of fresh fruit and vegetables, beans and lentils. The book is packed with exciting and surprising ways to use tofu and other less familiar foods such as barley and polenta.
- Author BiographyFocused on green living and the art of cooking, DEBORAH GRAY is a highly experienced writer and editor. Author of The Green Website Guide for Better Living and Vegetarian Cooking Made Easy, Deborah has also co-written The Baker's Bible, Start It (appetizers), Indulge It (desserts) and The Complete Book of Cookies. Deborah is a regular contributor to food and parenting magazines. Having lived and worked in the United States, she now writes on a freelance basis from her home in Wiltshire, UK.
- Author(s)Deborah Gray
- PublisherApple Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintApple Press
- Content Note1 colour illustrations
- Width150 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.