51 High-tech Practical Jokes for the Evil Genius by Kathy McGowan, Brad Graham (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.20Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionENGAGE YOUR WARPED SENSE OF HUMORWITH HUNDREDS OF PRACTICAL GAG DEVICES YOU BUILD YOURSELF! Give your friends and family the shock of their lives! 51 High-Tech Practical Jokes for the Evil Genius has everything you need to pull devastatingly funny (and safe!) technical pranks. From the evasive beeping thing to rats in the walls to the rigged lie detector, you'll find a plethora of pranks that will feed your inner hacker while you create a state of utter confusion around you! Using easy-to-find parts and tools that all Evil Geniuses can get their hands on, these well-played yet harmless pranks will confound your unsuspecting targets every time. Plus, every gadget can be mixed and matched, allowing you to create hundreds of larger, even more twisted evil prank devices! 51 High-Tech Practical Jokes for the Evil Genius gives you: Instructions and plans for 51 simple-to-advanced projects, complete with 200 how-to illustrations that let you build each device visually Frustration-factor removal-all the needed parts are listed, along with sources Video links to many of the practical jokes on YouTube.com 51 High-Tech Practical Jokes for the Evil Genius provides you with all the instructions, parts lists, and sources you need to pull hilarious pranks, such as: Evasive random beeping things Dripping faucet simulator Hungry garbage can critter Humungous dropping spider Horrible computer failure TV remote control jammer Possessed animatronic doll Flying Ouija board Voices from the grave The barbecue box Ultrasimple pulse shocker Disposable camera taser Ghost door kcker Radio station blocker And many more!
- Author BiographyBrad Graham is a network engineer, electronics technician,welder,web developer, robotics developer, computer programmer, and inventor. He is coauthor of Atomic Zombie's Bicycle Builders Bonanza (0-07-142267-6), 101 Spy Gadgets for the Evil Genius (0-07-146894-3), and other titles. Kathy McGowan is a bicycle, robotics, and electronics enthusiast and manages the daily operations of a hi-tech company.
- Author(s)Brad Graham,Kathy McGowan
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleEvil Genius
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTAB Books Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.