Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you've just been named to your first church leadership post or are a well-seasoned veteran, you'll find inspiration in these short devotions for nearly every situation a church leader may face.
- Author BiographyRobert Ramey Jr. has been a teacher and pastor for over 50 years. His experience includes being a leader for over 200 retreats on officer training, stewardship, evangelism, leadership development, spiritual growth, and conflict management; leader for preaching and teaching missions; chair of the Committee on Ministry, Presbytery of Greater Atlanta; national President of the Society of Professors of Church Administration; speaker at Massanetta Bible Conference; church consultant; and interim pastor in nine churches.
- Author(s)Robert H. Ramey
- PublisherChalice Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSaint Louis, MO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChalice Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight187 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.