52 Things Kids Need from a Dad: What Fathers Can Do to Make a Lifelong Difference by Jay Payleitner (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.05Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGod, please help me...ather game of Candy Land... Quite a few dads spend time with their kids. However, many have clue what their kids really need. Enter author Jay Payleitner, veteran dad of five, who's also struggled with how to build up his children's lives. His 52 Things Kids Need from a Dad combines straightforward features with step-up-to-the-mark challenges men will appreciate: a full year's worth of focused, doable ideas - one per week, if desired; uncomplicated ways to be an example, like kiss your wife in the kitchen ; tough, frank advice, like throw away your porn And, refreshingly...; exhaustive (and exhausting) lists of things you should do ; and criticism of dads for being men and acting like men. Dads will feel respected and empowered, and gain confidence to initiate activities that build lifelong positives into their kids. Great gift or men's group resource!
- Author BiographyJay Payleitner is one of the top freelance Christian radio producers in the United States. He has worked on Josh McDowell Radio, Today's Father, Jesus Freaks Radio for the Voice of the Martyrs, Project Angel Tree with Chuck Colson, and many others. He's also a popular speaker on parenting and marriage and the author of dozen-plus books, including the bestselling 52 Things Kids Need from a Dad, 52 Things Wives Need from a Husband, and 52 Things Sons Need from Their Dad; he also created The Dad Manifesto. Jay has also served as an AWANA director, a wrestling coach, and the executive director of the Illinois Fatherhood Initiative; he now partners with the National Center for Fathering, whose efforts he fosters and promotes. He and his wife, Rita, live near Chicago, where they've raised five great kids and loved on ten foster babies.
- Author(s)Jay Payleitner
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byJosh McDowell
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.