Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionFifty-two fundamental playing concepts, organized in bite-sized pieces, are perfect for players who want to quickly and easily learn winning strategies for Texas hold'em. This quick-reading strategy guide by Barry Shulman, one of poker's most influential and powerful figures, a two-time gold bracelet winner and owner of Card Player, shows readers how to play and win at Texas hold'em, matter what their skill level. The fifty-two tips--really fundamental playing concepts--are divided into six sections: Three Universal Hold'em Concepts; Playing Before the Flop; Playing on the Flop; Playing on the Turn; Playing on the River, and More Hold'em Concepts You Should Kw. Every player must kw how to put these concepts to practice in real games to be a winner. Mike Sexton, World Poker Tour anuncer says, I recommend Card Player's book to every poker player who wants to improve their play. Daniel Negreanu, 2004 Player of the Year, says, The one and only thing (this book) will do is make you a better player.
- Author BiographyBarry Shulman, the 2009 Champion of the World Series of Poker main event in Europe (he defeated Daniel Negreanu heads-up for the title) and winner of over $4.3 million in live tournament earnings, is one of the most powerful figures in poker world. He is the owner of Card Player, the oldest-running and biggest poker magazine (more than 500,000 circulation monthly), with franchises around the world, and a two-time gold bracelet winner at the World Series of Poker.
- Author(s)Barry Shulman
- PublisherCardoza Publishing
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCardoza Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- colliecapers201...28 May, 2015by
Thanks Barry for the insight and Knowledge to now become the shark
To learn all about winning money instead of giving it to the sharks that circle online and tables Texas Hold'em read and read
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.