All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPopular author and speaker Jay Payleitner shows that becoming one includes more than just staying married. It's t just about compromise. And it's t just about sacrifice and mutual submission. And it's t just about sex. It's about unity. Solidarity. Integrity. But how do you nurture oneness in the real world? In these 52 short readings, you'll find fun, creative ways you and your spouse can embrace a common purpose and shared dreams. Jay addresses head-on some of the obstacles to oneness and suggests out-of-the-box solutions for overcoming them: share dreams; never compromise; hit bottom together; pay off the credit cards; kiss in the kitchen; laugh together; cry together; serve and be served. Sometimes spiritual, sometimes silly, but always practical, winsome, and wise, these ideas for drawing closer to each other and enjoying your unique connection will inspire and equip you to make your marriage better than ever.
- Author BiographyJay Payleitner is one of the top freelance Christian radio producers in the United States. He has worked on Josh McDowell Radio, Today's Father, Jesus Freaks Radio for the Voice of the Martyrs, Project Angel Tree with Chuck Colson, and many others. He's also a popular speaker on parenting and marriage and the author of dozen-plus books, including the bestselling 52 Things Kids Need from a Dad, 52 Things Wives Need from a Husband, and 52 Things Sons Need from Their Dad; he also created The Dad Manifesto. Jay has also served as an AWANA director, a wrestling coach, and the executive director of the Illinois Fatherhood Initiative; he now partners with the National Center for Fathering, whose efforts he fosters and promotes. He and his wife, Rita, live near Chicago, where they've raised five great kids and loved on ten foster babies.
- Author(s)Jay Payleitner
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.