All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA much-needed kick in the ass for women everywhere! Like many women, Andrea Owen always lived life on the sidelines, watching each day pass by without ever catching a glimpse of the happiness she yearned for--until the day she had eugh. She realized that she had to take action and step out of the box she had created for herself if she really wanted the best life possible. And w, as a celebrated life coach, she shows thousands of women how to take the reins, create an actionable plan for their goals, and finally reach their full potential. In this powerful book, Owen guides you through her acclaimed strategies for creating a more fulfilling life. Each goal-orientated lesson empowers you to take control of the barriers that keep you from achieving the love and success you desire. From breaking the unrewarding cycle of people pleasing to dealing with unsupportive friends, this book approaches the problems you face with a candid look at why you aren't satisfied--and how to fix it. Owen's life-changing wisdom helps you uncover your self-limiting beliefs as well as push you out of your comfort zone by zeroing in on the most difficult issues. Never one to sugarcoat the truth, she holds you accountable for your actions while offering expert advice for kcking down that cynical inner-voice and loving yourself wholeheartedly. With 52 Ways to Live a Kick-Ass Life, you will shut off your internal auto-pilot; kick empty expectations to the curb; and live a bigger, gutsier life.
- Author BiographyAndrea Owen, CPCC, has overcome an eating disorder, alcoholism, and divorce to emerge as a powerhouse in the life-coaching world. Since founding Your Kick-Ass Life in 2010, she's coached more than 100 women one-on-one, reached more than 1.2 million readers through her blog, and taught workshops sponsored by Dove's Campaign for Real Beauty. You can visit her website at www.yourkickasslife.com.
- Author(s)Andrea Owen
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight277 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.