All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wanted to write a symphony, explore the galaxy, or save a life? With 523 Ways to Be Awesome, you will learn how you are already doing those and other amazing things . . . a bit . . . and how you can do them a bit more, one Drop of Awesome at a time. For example, you may t achieve world peace, but you can: Choose to forgive. Let someone merge in front of you. Listen when you really want to talk. Based on the viral blog post that inspired Drops of Awesome: The You re-More-Awesome-Than-You-Think Journal (2014), this book is for anyone who listens to the negative voice inside her head, telling her she s t good eugh and that her best efforts are insufficient. Author and blogger Kathryn Thompson returns with her signature wit and wisdom intact to help readers keep tally of the small victories that mean everything in life and discover their inner AWESOME.
- Author(s)Kathryn Thompson
- PublisherFamilius LLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationSanger, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFamilius LLC
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.