All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Turpin's third book is a collection of wit and wisdom arising out of the indignities and revelations of middle age. Tearing a page from the books of many of his favorite authors - Bryson, Allen, Sedaris and Bombeck, Turpin offers laugh out loud and poignant milestone moments that come with the mid-point of life. For those that survived the reckless 60's and 70's only to find themselves in the unfamiliar role of adults, parents and persons of responsibility, this book will reassure you that you are t alone...
- Author BiographyMichael Turpin is a graduate of literature from Claremont McKenna College and is a native of San Marino, California. He has lived in Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, and New York. A healthcare consultant by day, he indulges his passion for writing as a contributing columnist for magazines, newspapers, and a popular blog that covers a range of topics from popular culture to the travails of modern day parents. He draws heavily on his generation's life experiences and his literary heroes-Erma Bombeck, Woody Allen, David Sedaris, and Bill Bryson-to remind readers that the only normal people we know are those who choose to close their curtains at night. This is his third book. His first two novels, T-Rex By the Tail and Bicentennial Rex, are humorous anthems to the alpha fathers and pragmatic mothers of the Silent Generation and the passing of an age known as Jurassic parenting. Turpin lives in New Canaan, Connecticut, with his wife and three teenaged children.
- Author(s)Michael Anthony Turpin
- Date of Publication07/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Miles George Turpin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.