All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDisaurs were probably the most amazing creatures to have ever walked on the surface of our planet Earth! They came in all kinds of shapes and sizes. Some disaurs grew to be larger than a school bus, while others were only the size of a cat. Some had huge heads with a mouth full of giant teeth for eating the flesh of other disaurs, while others sported very long necks for eating the leaves from the tops of the tallest trees. Other disaurs were covered in a bony type of natural armor for protection. Finally you may be amazed to learn that some disaurs may have been covered with feathers! In book 4 of the Disaur Books for Kids series called 55 Funky Facts about Disaurs, you will learn just how truly amazing the disaurs really were by discovering the answers to question such as: How Many Different Kinds Of Disaurs Where There? Which Disaurs Have Been Found In The Most Places In The World? Which Disaur Had The Largest Teeth? Which Was The Smallest Of The Disaurs? Which Disaur Could Run The Fastest? And 50 more funky facts about disaurs, including some terrific pictures of what we believe these disaurs may have actually looked like based on recent scientific research and fossil remains. So let's get started on our journey to discover 55 Funky Facts about Disaurs !
- Author BiographyHello from The Dino Detective. As you probably have guessed, The Dino Detective is what we writers call a pen name. I chose The Dino Detective rather than my own name for several reasons. The main reason is because I love to research and write about dinosaurs and it makes me feel like a detective as I hunt for information and clues for my next dinosaur book. When not working on dinosaur books for kids, I am a school teacher, living in a small town in Canada, with over 30 years teaching experience. Most of my teaching years were spent teaching elementary school children which probably explains why I enjoy writing and publishing dinosaur books for kids, rather than for adults. As a child, and even into my adult years, the topic of dinosaurs has always fascinated me. I loved movies like Jurassic Park and any other movies that featured dinosaurs! My hope is that I can pass along some of that dino wonder and fascination through my dinosaur books for kids. I sincerely want to thank you if you do decide to purchase any of my dinosaur books for kids, and hope you have as much fun reading it yourself or along with your children if you are a parent reading this, as I did creating these books. May the Dinosaur Force be with you! Sincerely, THE DINO DETECTIVE
- Author(s)The Dino Detective
- Date of Publication26/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.