All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- Description1) Operation Telic VIII - The British Army in Iraq Carl Schulze continues his enthralling look at troops in Iraq, and this time the spotlight falls on the British Army. Operation Telic is the British designation for operations in Iraq, and a full thirty pages are dedicated to Telic's eighth rotation. The whole gamut of British Army hardware is on display, including Land Rovers, DURO trucks, Cobra truck-mounted radar, Saxons, Warriors, Scimitars, Challenger 2 tanks, and even a range of helicopters. Their operators are also well covered, and photos reveal interesting uniform and weapon details. For a detailed look at Brits in Iraq, this article fits the bill! 2) Operation Athena - Canadians in Afghanistan One of the stalwarts in the NATO-led stabilization of Afghanistan is Canada. The Canadian Army supplies numerous troops to ISAF, and they are supported by a wide range of equipment. This article examines the contingent in Kabul, which has by w relocated to Kandahar. There is good coverage of the LAV family, with Bisons., Coyotes and LAV IIIs all captured in high-quality photos. Infantry equipment and other vehicles are all present too. 3) Colibri XL - Forty Years of Franco-German Military Cooperation The Colibri series of exercises takes place annually between French and German airborne forces. As such, this article examines paratroopers from both nations before, during and after parachute jumps. Parachute and infantry equipment are well illustrated, as are support vehicles such as the Wiesel , VBL, ERC-90, and several different helicopters. 4) Regiment Folgore - 185th Airborne Artillery Target Acquisition This journal also includes Italians in the form of an elite Target Acquisition (TA) unit. This 185th Regiment of the famous Folgore Brigade recently transitioned into the TA role, and it performs important reconnaissance missions behind enemy lines. They possess vital equipment such as laser designators, and all relevant items are covered in this article. The interesting text describes how this unit is expected to operate, and the special skills its soldiers need to get the job done.
- Author(s)Various Authors
- PublisherConcord Publications Co ,Hong Kong
- Date of Publication15/04/2007
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationTsuen Wan
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintConcord Publications Co ,Hong Kong
- Content Note212 colour photos
- Width210 mm
- Height296 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.