5G Mobile and Wireless Communications Technology by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $123.10Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $232.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by leading experts in 5G research, this book is a comprehensive overview of the current state of 5G. Covering everything from the most likely use cases, spectrum aspects, and a wide range of techlogy options to potential 5G system architectures, it is an indispensable reference for academics and professionals involved in wireless and mobile communications. Global research efforts are summarised, and key component techlogies including D2D, mm-wave communications, massive MIMO, coordinated multi-point, wireless network coding, interference management and spectrum issues are described and explained. The significance of 5G for the automotive, building, energy, and manufacturing ecomic sectors is addressed, as is the relationship between IoT, machine type communications, and cyber-physical systems. This essential resource equips you with a solid insight into the nature, impact and opportunities of 5G.
- Author BiographyAfif Osseiran is Director of Radio Communications at the Ericsson CTO office. He previously managed the EU 5G flagship project, METIS, and was Technical Manager of the Eureka Celtic project WINNER+. He has co-edited two books on IMT-Advanced and is a senior member of the IEEE. Jose F. Monserrat is an Associate Professor in the Communications Department at the Polytechnic University of Valencia. He is a senior member of the IEEE and has been involved in several European projects, including NEWCOM, PROSIMOS, WINNER+, METIS and METIS-II. Patrick Marsch is a manager at Nokia Networks where he leads a radio research department and is the technical manager of the 5G-PPP project, METIS-II. He was the Technical Project Coordinator of the project EASY-C, where the world's largest research test beds for LTE-Advanced were established. He is co-editor of Coordinated Multi-Point in Mobile Communications (Cambridge, 2011).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note187 b/w illus. 25 tables
- Weight2180 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAfif Osseiran,Jose F. Monserrat,Patrick Marsch
- Foreword byMischa Dohler,Takehiro Nakamura
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $127.53
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.