All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone loves freshly baked cakes, bread and cookies, but the most tempting foods, such as chocolate cake, freshly-baked bread and muffins are usually the most fattening. However, with this cookbook, your favourite foods need longer be forbidden. With a detailed guide to alternative ingredients and carefully formulated recipes, this book transforms cakes, biscuits and breads into low-fat, low-guilt delights. Enjoy a little healthy indulgence with Banana and Apricot Chelsea Buns, Date and Apple Muffins, or Angel Food Cake. This is the perfect cookbook for anyone who wants to watch their weight but doesn't want to relinquish the little pleasures of life. Try the recipes today and enjoy your favourite foods again.
- Author BiographyLinda Fraser is a highly experienced author and editor. She was Cookery Editor on the successful BBC Good Food magazine and has since written and edited dozens of best-selling titles. Her many published works include Hot & Spicy Kitchen Handbook, Low Fat Baking, Low Fat Sauces, 75 Classic Pasta Sauces, The Vegetarian Cookbook (all Southwater), Party Food, Quick & Easy Pasta and Soups & Starters (all Lorenz Books).
- Author(s)Linda Fraser
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication04/10/2011
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 300 colour photographs
- Weight531 g
- Width234 mm
- Height301 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.