All listings for this product
About this product
- Description60 Hikes Within 60 Miles: Richmond details 60 of the area's best trails, most of which are within an hour's drive of historic Richmond. Included are hikes for birding, wildflowers, and waterfalls, historic and scenic hikes, hikes for children and dogs, and many others. Extensive at-a-glance information makes it easy to choose a hike based on trail length, difficulty, hiking times, and other features.
- Author(s)Nathan Lott
- PublisherMenasha Ridge Press Inc.
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series Title60 Hikes Within 60 Miles
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMenasha Ridge Press Inc.
- Content Note40 B&W photos, 65 maps, 60 charts
- Weight457 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.