About this product
- DescriptionThe exquisite hues and shapes of butterflies - and their glorious spectrum of intricate markings - are rendered with incredible precision on 61 full-color plates. Imaginations will take flight with butterflies and moths of every family, along with details of pupa, eyes, antennae, and the winged insects' favorite plant life.
- Author(s)W. F. Kirby
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication29/02/2008
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Pictorial Archive
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note61 full colour plates
- Weight313 g
- Width214 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.45Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $21.49Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.