All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPut together your favourite Asterix pictures, using these 600 stickers, and have fun with plenty of games and puzzles in a book that is full of surprises!
- Author BiographyRene Goscinny was born in Paris in 1926, and spent most of his childhood in Argentina, before eventually moving to Paris in 1951. He died in 1977. Albert Uderzo was born in 1927 in a small village in Marne, France. He met Rene Goscinny in 1951 and on 29 October 1959 their most famous creation, Asterix, made his first appearance on page 20 of Pilote. ASTERIX THE GAUL, their first album, was published in 1961 and there have now been 34 Asterix albums.
- Author(s)Albert Uderzo,Hachette Livre,Orion Children's Books,Rene Goscinny
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleAsterix
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion Children's Books (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Weight518 g
- Width211 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.