All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on from the success of his first two books, 'The Financial Spread Betting Handbook' and 'Winning Spread Betting Strategies', Malcolm Pryor w provides the spread bettor with a detailed understanding of 7 key charting tools. Each tool has a role to play in the success of the spread bettor, and the tools can be used in combination to construct powerful trading strategies. This new book is written in a punchy and ecomical style, presenting much of its teaching through carefully chosen examples of charts. The focus is on practical technical analysis techniques which are directly relevant to spread bettors and traders.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Pryor is an experienced spread bettor and a qualified technical analyst. He writes articles on trading and technical analysis and speaks at investment conferences. He runs seminars on trading and spread betting. His website and contact details may be found at www.sparkdales.co.uk.
- Author(s)Malcolm Pryor
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication28/10/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight288 g
- Width175 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.