All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe ideal resource to living a longer, healthier life featuring key principles for longevity such as diet, exercise, stress management and more. Keeping it simple and engaging in proper nutrition and exercise have been shown to be key components to living longer and better. 7 Days To Live Forever distills leading science and research of living well and applies it into a practical step-by-step program. If readers take one point away from the program which contributes towards improving their quality of life then it is worth the investment.
- Author BiographyWilliam Smith, MS, CSCS, MEPD, has been working in healthcare and wellness, including medically-based exercise therapy for elderly, pre- and post-rehabilitative, and special needs clients for many years. Will is a recognized national expert in health and wellness and has lecture at recognized centers of wellness including Canyon Ranch. Will currently teaches at UMDNJ Physical Therapy at Rutgers University and works for a top-rated healthcare system in New Jersey.
- Author(s)William Smith
- PublisherHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight169 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.