All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on the work of the great Napoleon Hill and our mentor Bob Proctor, this book expands on the Mind's Intellectual Faculties and beyond. The 7 Keys to Freedom are the appropriate use of Imagination, Memory, Reason, Perception, Intuition and Will. Masterminding is the 7th key. This book presents information that has never been presented before. Everyone has these keys to freedom in their possession and this is the book to help you develop and use them for your highest purpose and ultimate freedom.
- Author BiographySix people came together as a group of minds in the spirit of harmony with one purpose; to have FUN as we INSPIRE corporations of the world and our global community to reconnect with Spirit, experience LOVE, and create ABUNDANCE in all areas of their lives as we have and to openly invite them to join us as LUMINARIES HEALING our world. Although there are only six of us, we call ourselves SEVEN. Our Bios with their authored Chapter : Gwen Boudreau, author of Imagination, Founder of Punchbowl Productions, and mother of 3 kids who inspire her imagination daily. Selwa Hamati, author of The Mind, and a few other books. You'd most likely find her practicing Birkham Yoga during her free time to keep her body and mind sharp. Victoria Lazarova loves words and uncovering their hidden meanings, she authored Perception, and founder of the Association of Happy & Powerful Women in Bulgaria. Dr. Juanita Matthews-Morgan, PhD, aka The Body/Brain Guru, and author of Your Memory, Awareness, and The Mastermind has a huge storehouse of wisdom that helps children and adults use their body to access their brain to increase the ability to learn and grow naturally. Dawn R Nocera, author of Your Intuition and Your Will loves helping all people access their own intuition so they can use it in their business and in their daily lives. Her will and intuition are her greatest assets in raising her family and growing her business. Alejandro Torres-Marco, author of Your Reason has grown several successful businesses with purpose and planning. Scuba master, and success coach, Alejandro offers the advice, Don't bother reasoning with unreasonable thinking.
- Author(s)Dawn R Nocera,Gwen Boudreau,Selwa Hamati
- PublisherDNA International Publishing
- Date of Publication26/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDNA International Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.