Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.64Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.95Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by azuriteucanread6
- Est. delivery by 1 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeing a woman, raising children, succeeding in a leadership role and living a full life remains a tall order in modern Australia if you don't happen to be extraordinary. Being a woman on a board, running an ASX top listed company, or running a government department remains an exception rather than the rm. Despite the progress made towards a fairer workplace, in the discussion about the lack of women on boards or the size of the gap between men and women's pay, tired excuses are recycled. Catherine Fox labels these the seven myths about women and work.
- Author BiographyCatherine Fox is deputy editor of AFR Boss magazine and writes a weekly column, 'Corporate Woman', for the Australian Financial Review. She joined the AFR in 1989 and has held a variety of positions, including marketing and Smart Money editor, and court reporter.
- Author(s)Catherine Fox
- PublisherUNSW Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintUNSW Press
- Weight281 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.