7 Steps for Children's Happiness: Principles That Will Help Your Children for a Lifetime by Gabriela Ciucurovschi (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.02Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor a child to become a beautiful and mature harvest, the roots themselves need to be beautiful and mature. Gabriela Ciucurovschi, Psychologist Author of 7 Steps For Children's Happiness 7 Steps For Children's Happiness is a book that approaches the parent-child relationship from the perspective of the impact that the parents' actions have upon the child, especially for the long term. Parents are helped to build a harmonious relationship with their own child, focusing on the things that will really matter in life. In the seven chapters of the book, the reader will discover and easily recognize life situations that he or she faces day by day. The book includes the gift of putting yourself in situations where you are the parent as well as your parents' child. Topics such as habits, thoughts, choices, forgiveness, unconditional love, discipline, and values are discussed by the author both from a psychological point of view and a spiritual one. A book about parenting and personal development at the same time, 7 Steps For Children's Happiness is for the general public, written in an accessible language and representing the result of more than twenty years of study by the author. It is one of those generous books that can bring long-term benefits to both the children and their parents.
- Author BiographyGabriela Ciucurovschi was born on April 13, 1966, in Romania. She has a degree in psychology from the University of Bucharest with a comparative study on mature and immature personalities from a psychological and social point of view, and the central theme of her studies has been the psychology of the child and the understanding of human nature. She is founder of Brandbuilders and Benefica publishing houses, having over ten years of experience in the editorial field.
- Author(s)Gabriela Ciucurovschi
- PublisherBenefica International
- Date of Publication31/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBenefica International
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byBessie Gantt
- Translated byBriana Belciug
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.