All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores ways to address personal, social and environmental concerns in simple practical steps in our daily lives. It explains how individuals and communities can work together to achieve positive change. It discusses the current political and mainstream paradigms and where they are leading us. The thoughts and actions of people past and present have determined the current state of our planet. If we change our thinking, we can change the health of our own lives, and also the future state of our world. 7 Ways to Think Differently explores ways to address personal, social and environmental concerns in simple practical steps in our daily lives, helping us to make incremental, achievable changes. As well as addressing our internal landscapes, Looby explains how individuals and communities can work together to achieve positive change. She also explores the current political and mainstream paradigms and where they are leading us.
- Author BiographyLooby Macnamara is author of People and Permaculture, the first book to explore the application of permaculture principles and design to all aspects of our lives. Looby has taught permaculture since 2002 and is a partner in a leading teaching and consultancy partnership, Designed Visions. She is renowned for her ability to enthuse people to engage with their natural environment and inspire them, individually and collectively, to bring about positive change, both for ourselves and for the Earth.
- Author(s)Looby Macnamara
- PublisherPermanent Publications
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- SubjectAlternative Belief Systems
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPermanent Publications
- Content Noteb/w throughout, includes line drawings
- Weight174 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Foreword byChris Johnstone
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.