70-411 Administering Windows Server 2012 R2 by Microsoft Official Academic Course (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $240.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $232.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNOTE: This product is a standalone textbook. Access code t included. This 70-411 Administering Windows Server 2012 R2 textbook covers the second of three exams required for Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2012 certification. This course validates the skills and kwledge necessary to administer a Windows Server 2012 Infrastructure in an enterprise environment. The three MCSA exams collectively validate the skills and kwledge necessary for implementing, managing, maintaining, and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment. This Microsoft Official Academic Course is mapped to the 70-411 Administering Windows Server 2012 exam skills, including the recent R2 objectives. This textbook focuses on real skills for real jobs and prepares students to prove mastery of core services such as user and group management, network access, and data security. In addition, this book also covers such valuable skills as: * Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure * Managing User and Service Accounts * Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services * Configuring and Troubleshooting DNS * Configuring and Troubleshooting Remote Access * Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server Role * Optimizing File Services * Increasing File System Security * Implementing Update Management The MOAC IT Professional series is the Official from Microsoft, turn-key Workforce training program that leads to professional certification and was authored for college instructors and college students. MOAC gets instructors ready to teach and students ready for work by delivering essential resources in 5 key areas: Instructor readiness, student software, student assessment, instruction resources, and learning validation. With the Microsoft Official Academic course program, you are getting instructional support from Microsoft; materials that are accurate and make course delivery easy.
- Author BiographyThe Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) Program is the official product for Microsoft Programs in higher education. These learning products are created especially for the academic market and combine the business world focus and market research of Microsoft with 200 years of successful higher education publishing from Wiley. The program is based upon the same curriculum as the Microsoft IT Certifications to build the skills students need to succeed at work and the preparation they need to validate those skills and get the jobs they seek. All the support instructors need to deliver great courses on Microsoft software is in the program. Student copies of the textbooks include the trial software in select markets and student files for completing homework assignments. Microsoft Updates will bring you the latest information on new products and curriculums and are a part of the program. MOAC is a great way for instructors to get ready to teach and for students to get ready for work.
- Author(s)Microsoft Official Academic Course
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour tables, figures
- Weight1032 g
- Width247 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.46
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.