All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe 70-688 Supporting Windows 8.1 textbook helps prepare students for the second of two exams required for Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows 8 certification. Students master configuration or support for Windows 8 computers, devices, users and associated network and security resources. Those in this IT Professional career field work with networks configured as a domain-based or peer-to-peer environment with access to the Internet and cloud services. These IT Professionals could be a consultant, full-time desktop support technician, or IT generalist who administers Windows 8-based computers and devices as a portion of their broader technical responsibilities. Additional skills addressed, including the recent 8.1 objectives, in this textbook: * Design an Installation and Application Strategy * Maintain Resource Access * Maintain Windows Clients and Devices * Manage Windows 8 Using Cloud Services and Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack The MOAC IT Professional series is the Official from Microsoft, turn-key Workforce training program that leads to professional certification and was authored for college instructors and college students. MOAC gets instructors ready to teach and students ready for work by delivering essential resources in 5 key areas: Instructor readiness, student software, student assessment, instruction resources, and learning validation. With the Microsoft Official Academic course program, you are getting instructional support from Microsoft; materials that are accurate and make course delivery easy.
- Author BiographyThe Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) Program is the official product for Microsoft Programs in higher education. These learning products are created especially for the academic market and combine the business world focus and market research of Microsoft with 200 years of successful higher education publishing from Wiley. The program is based upon the same curriculum as the Microsoft IT Certifications to build the skills students need to succeed at work and the preparation they need to validate those skills and get the jobs they seek. All the support instructors need to deliver great courses on Microsoft software is in the program. Student copies of the textbooks include the trial software in select markets and student files for completing homework assignments. Microsoft Updates will bring you the latest information on new products and curriculums and are a part of the program. MOAC is a great way for instructors to get ready to teach and for students to get ready for work.
- Author(s)Microsoft Official Academic Course
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication08/08/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleMicrosoft Official Academic Course Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight880 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.