All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes a comprehensive guide to the citrus family and how to use these delicious fruits in your cooking. From lemons, limes and oranges to the less familiar kumquats, limequats, minneolas, Ugli fruit and pomelos, it comes with essential information on the taste, texture and appearance of different citrus fruits, and expert tips on buying and storing, preparation, serving and presentation. It comes with 70 step-by-step fresh and fruity recipes, illustrated in 200 fantastic colour photographs. The fabulously tangy recipes include soups and starters, side dishes and salads, main courses, cakes, pies, tarts and breads, and desserts. Citrus fruits can be used all year round and are ermously versatile. The book opens with a comprehensive reference section featuring all the varieties of this fruit family. You'll find all you need to kw about taste and texture, preparation and nutrition, as well as advice on buying and storing. It then follows a superb collection of 70 step-by-step recipes, featuring the best of classic citrus dishes such as Duck with Orange Sauce, Key Lime Pie, and Lemon Sorbet. More unusual combinations such as Orange Candied Sweet Potatoes, Monkfish with Citrus Marinade, and Apple and Kumquat Sponge Puddings will instantly appeal. Citrus fruits are essential ingredients in every kitchen. Add zest to your cooking with this fantastic collection of tantalizing, tangy recipes.
- Author BiographyCoralie Dorman is a food writer with many years experience. She worked in publishing in New York before returning to England and working on the ground-breaking Taste magazine when it was first launched. Coralie has since been food editor on several national magazines, and now writes for many others, including BBC Good Food, Bella Cookbook, and the Waitrose and Marks & Spencer in-house magazines.
- Author(s)Coralie Dorman
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication30/07/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 200 colour photographs
- Weight363 g
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.15
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.32
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.89
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $17.47
- AU $29.37Trending at AU $33.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.