Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis issue contains a collection of papers presented at the 72nd Conference on Glass Problems at The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio. Topics covered include glass melting; refractories; process control; legislation safety, and emissions; recycling and batch wetting.
- Author BiographyCHARLES H. DRUMMOND, III, PhD, recently retired from The Ohio State University as Emeritus Professor in the Materials Science and Engineering Department. Drummond has been the Director of the Annual Conference on Glass Problems since 1974 and is a recipient of the Ohio Governor's Emerging Technology Award and the American Ceramic Society's Cramer Award.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/06/2012
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleCeramic Engineering and Science Proceedings
- Series Part/Volume Number33, issue 1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width162 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byCharles H. Drummond
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.