Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAsking the old questions, according to authors Dick Whitney and Melissa Giovagli, means getting the same old answers. And that can be deadly for any group or company that wants to move ahead. Instead, they offer 75 outrageous, thought-provoking questions that clean out the corporate cobwebs and get workers' minds working in new and productive directions. Drawing from their own experiences as top international business consultants, Whitney and Giovagli provide field-tested cage-rattlers that can help improve leadership, resolve on-the-job conflicts, stimulate invation, facilitate better communication, and much more. Additionally, the guide benefits individuals as much as it does teams, small groups, small businesses, and larger corporations.
- Author BiographyDick Whitney is a market development specialist with Mercer Management Consulting. His clients have ranged from start-ups to global leaders. Melissa Giovagnoli is the president of Service Showcase, Inc., an eleven year old consulting and training firm specializing in team building and retreat planning using the Cage Rattling Questioneering Process.
- Author(s)Dick Whitney,Melissa Giovagnoli
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/1997
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.