All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this new book from Leonie Morgan you'll discover a delightful collection of hexagons to crochet in bright and inspiring colourways. With 75 original designs to choose from, a further 50 vibrant colour variations, as well as five eye-catching projects to try, there's plenty here to spark the imagination! Each design comes with a clear written pattern, an easy-to-follow chart, and a large photograph of the crochet hexagon. Complete with designs that range from simple to more advanced in skill level, simply pick your favourite hexagon pattern and get crocheting, or mix and match some of the designs to create your own unique project. Containing a step-by-step guide to all the basic crochet techniques you need to get started, as well as advice on how to add finishing touches to the designs, this wonderfully illustrated book will appeal to beginners and more experienced crocheters alike.
- Author BiographyLeonie Morgan is a freelance crochet and knitting designer. Inspired at an early age by her mum's granny blanket she taught herself to knit and crochet from various books and hand-me-down knowledge. With a love for creativity and design she soon branched into designing her own patterns. She lives in Wales with a wool-tolerant partner and three wool-loving cats.
- Author(s)Leonie Morgan
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication13/11/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations throughout
- Weight482 g
- Width222 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.