All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour budding artist will enjoy cutting out basic and complex shapes, letters and numbers as they learn to navigate the world of paper and scissors with this unique shape and coloring book. Recommendations: For ages 3 and up (adults, too!); use scissors to cut out shapes, use as stencils or decorate as desired, and assemble as necessary.
- PublisherCool Things Press
- Date of Publication20/05/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCool Things Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight359 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.