All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRewned photographer Hernan Rodriguez, kwn for his highly refined imagery in the fashion and entertainment industries, has selected 75 of his favourite portraits and broken down the processes involved in perfecting each one. This detailed guide to capturing the moment edifies budding photographers in the art of vision and concept development, lighting, posing and technical execution. Alongside each of the 75 portraits is a story of the evolution of the photo, including setup images, outtakes and instructions on a wide range of techniques.
- Author BiographyHernan Rodriguez is a professional photographer who has received multiple international awards, including the 2008 Black & White Spider award. His work has appeared in many publications, including Photoshop User, Punto, Rangefinder, and Studio Photography magazines. He teaches Photoshop and lighting at trade shows and seminars, is accredited with Wescott's Top 100 endorsed professional photographers, and receives sponsorship from Tamron. He lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Hernan Rodriguez
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width191 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.32Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.