All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA captivating collection of knitting and crochet patterns taken from the shoreline and the deep!Dive into a beautiful collection of aquatic wonders to knit and crochet---from lovely shells, lush seaweed, and eerie anglerfish, to elaborate and colorful coral reefs.Each creature is beautifully presented in the directory at the front of the book; here they are shown living in their different habitats, including the beach, the tidepool, and the open ocean. Each is cross-referenced to the instructions chapter, where an easy-to-follow pattern, complete assembly and finishing instructions, yarn requirements, and charts for crochet designs can be found. Over 200 four-color images throughout. 75 Seashells, Fish, Coral & Colorful Marine Life to Knit and Crochet also includes a host of inspiring ideas for how to use your creations in a wide range of settings---elegant jewelry and accessories, unusual home accents, and large display arrangements.
- Author BiographyJESSICA POLKA is a designer of soft sculpture and embroidery based in San Francisco. Her online shop, Wunderkammer, opened in 2007, and her designs have been featured in galleries and stores throughout the world.
- Author(s)Jessica Polka
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight431 g
- Width221 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.