All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a historical account of how a college society affects the lives of its members and the greater society, this entertaining book details the history of an active and admirable college society. It is of interest to UCC alumni and staff, law graduates, and to people from Cork.
- Author BiographyThe chapters covering the history of the U.C.C. Law Society through the decades were written by Deirdre Duffy, a member of the society. She is studying in U.C.C. currently and has just returned from a year studying abroad in Italy. The other chapters have been written by various former members and even staff members and provide lively and interesting accounts of various aspects of the society's history. There are Forewords written by Chief Justice John L. Murray and U.C.C. Dean of Law, Caroline Fennell.
- Author(s)History And Alumni Project
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- SubjectLaw for the Layman
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNonsuch Publishing
- Content Note70 Black and White
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.