All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionServing others is a vital part of the Christian life. Time and again Christ demonstrated the importance of putting others first and giving what we can to help those less fortunate. As adults, we recognize the importance of instilling these values in our children and youth, but simply telling them to love their neighbor isn't eugh; to leave a lasting impression, they need to see and experience love in action.77 Ways Your Family Can Make a Difference is an easy-to-use resource that parents can use to cultivate compassion in their children and engage their family in acts of service. Filled with suggestions, activities, Bible verses, and topics for discussion, this re-usable manual inspires families to look for ways to make the world a better place by making a difference in the lives of others.Features include: Creative activities that can be adapted to fit your unique familyService ideas for a variety of budgetsBible verses at the end of each activity to help children connect the practical aspects of God's truth to their livesInteractive discussion questions to help teens understand the importance of each activity and correlate it to God's WordSuggestions that encourage whole families--parents, kids, grandparents, and other relatives--to spend time together as they practice biblical servanthoodIn addition to families, these ideas and activities can be easily adapted to use with youth groups, Sunday School classes, home school curriculums, small-groups, and church-wide community projects.
- Author BiographyPenny A. Zeller is an award-winning author of three books and has written numerous articles for various magazines. She is also an active volunteer in her community and church, a women's Bible study small-group leader, the co-organizer of a women's prayer group, and co-organizer of the Sisters in Christ Community Girls Night Out. When Penny is not writing, she enjoys spending time gardening, hiking, camping, canoeing, and playing volleyball with her friends and family. She lives in Sheridan, Wyoming, with her husband, Lon, and their two young children.
- Author(s)Penny A Zeller
- PublisherLillenas Publishing
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMissouri
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLillenas Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width147 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.