Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $33.46Trending at AU $39.19
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.96
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $44.33
- AU $28.40Trending at AU $31.51
About this product
- DescriptionNow available as a value-priced edition!
A terrible fire in a wealthy suburban home leaves a married couple dead and Detective Lindsay Boxer and her partner Rich Conklin searching for clues. And after California's golden boy, Michael Campion has been missing for a month, there finally seems to be a lead in his case--a very devastating lead. As fire after fire consume couples in wealthy, comfortable homes, Lindsay and the Murder Club must race to find the arsonists responsible and get to the bottom of Michael Campion's disappearance. But suddenly the fires are raging too close to home. Frightened for her life and torn between two men, Lindsay must find a way to solve the most daunting dilemmas she's ever faced--at work and at home.
- Author BiographyJames Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 300 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.
- Author(s)James Patterson,Maxine Paetro
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleWomen's Murder Club
- Place of PublicationIN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTime Warner Audio Books
- Weight150 g
- Width138 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Read byCarolyn McCormick
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time360
- Edition Statementabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.