All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHABITS OF LOVE will be both an inspirational and practical book that gives readers a deep understanding of how to live life through love, and t fear. Reverend Bacon believes that every person can live a full and creative life if they can learn to igre their fear defenses and find their own spiritual core. Readers will learn how fear in all of its disguises keeps us from connecting with others and finding our own peace and best destiny. It will answer questions such as: How do I overcome fear and find that place of love? How do I let go of the past and move on? How do I forgive those that have hurt me? How do I express myself truthfully and be open to the beloved in others? The book will examine the eight habits of love: stillness, truth, forgiveness, kindness, candor, giving, community, and playfulness, which encourage us to live a full spiritual life.
- Author BiographyFor the past fifteen years Rev. Ed Bacon has been the Rector of All Saints Church in Pasadena, with over 4,000 congregants, including celebrities like Madonna. He has been a guest on Oprah Winfrey's Soul Series on Oprah & Friends Radio, discussing 21st century spirituality, and has been a guest panelist in the Spirituality 101 segment of The Oprah Show's Living Your Best Life series.
- Author(s)Ed Bacon
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width132 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.