All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionHow long does the average British male spend in the shower? What is the worst-paid job? Where are the keenest DIYers in the UK to be found? Which profession least favours the wearing of ties? Why are 63 per cent of us too embarrassed to complain about bad food in a restaurant? Covering everything from food to travel, via gardening and fashion, 8 out of 10 Brits tells you everything you need to kw, and much that you don't, about who we are, where we're going, and why - on statistical grounds - we should all consider living in Southend-on-Sea.
- Author BiographyCharlie Croker is an author and journalist. His previous books include The Little Book of Beckham, A Game of Three Halves and Lost in Translation. He has also written for The Times, the Independent on Sunday and the Spectator, among others.
- Author(s)Charlie Croker
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- SubjectTrivia & Quiz Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations map.
- Weight154 g
- Width110 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.