Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how you can tap the hidden potential of the 80/20 principle in your life. Richard Koch is a highly successful entrepreneur and investor. The 80/20 Principle - that 80 per cent of results flow from just 20 per cent of the causes - is the one true principle of highly effective people and organisations. In one of the decade's most original, provocative and powerful books, The 80/20 Principle shows how you can achieve much more with much less effort, time and resources, simply by concentrating on the all-important 20 per cent. Astonishingly, though the 80/20 Principle has greatly influenced today's world, this is the first book which shows you how to use it in a systematic and practical way.
- Author(s)Richard Koch
- PublisherBolinda Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationTullamarine
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBolinda Audio Books
- Weight500 g
- Height230 mm
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time553
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.