All listings for this product
About this product
- Description80 Graded Studies for Saxophone brings together in two books a broad selection of 18th and 19th century repertory, with studies by Arban, Baermenn, Blatt, Brod and others. Also included are a number of specially composed studies by Paul Harris. The studies are arranged in increasing difficulty from elementary level to early intermediate, according to a carefully planned technical progression.
- Author(s)John Davies,Paul Harris
- PublisherFaber Music Ltd
- Date of Publication07/07/2005
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber Music Ltd
- Weight159 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine5 mm
Most relevant reviews
- barryleslie12302 Apr, 2014by
This book is necessary for students sitting for AMEB examinations. It contains many exercises to improve the students expertise.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.