All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a great collection of recipes for people who love to eat good food but don't always have the time to make it. Dishes include quick and easy soups; fast starters and snacks; -nsense meat and poultry; simple fish and shellfish; pasta presto; speedy salads and vegetables; and delectable desserts in an instant. A handy mix-and-match menu section shows great ways to combine appetizers, main dishes and desserts for easy entertaining. Expert tips and step-by-step photographs ensure quick and simple processing from preparation to cooking. Each recipe comes with easy-to-follow instructions and a photograph of the finished dish. This book presents simple 10-minute recipes that are versatile and full of taste, relying on simple, fresh ingredients, the imaginative use of herbs and spices, and basic storecupboard ingredients. Recipes include all-time classics plus contemporary dishes from around the world, such as Hot Tomato and Mozzarella Salad, Chorizo in Oil, Thai Noodle Salad, and Pork in Sweet and Sour Sauce. With such deliciously quick main meals, you'll find you even have time for the desserts section, so try tempting Chocolate Fudge Sundaes or Hot Bananas with Rum and Raisins. A helpful introduction includes ideas for fast cooking, with suggestions for the quick cook's shopping list, speedy cooking techniques and a handy mix-and-match menu section. Whether you are cooking for a family, for friends that unexpectedly drop by, or simply for yourself, this book will provide the solution to cooking great food fast.
- Author BiographyJenni Fleetwood is the author of a number of cookbooks and is also an established food editor writing on a wide range of subjects. She likes nothing more than visiting other countries, researching and sampling local cuisines.
- Author(s)Jenni Fleetwood
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication10/12/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 330 photographs
- Weight431 g
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.92Trending at AU $32.86
- AU $26.05Trending at AU $28.82
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $47.49
- AU $16.07Trending at AU $20.34
- AU $23.33Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.