All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis exciting book explores one of the most diverse and invative periods in British fashion and showcases the work of some of the decade's leading designers - including Betty Jackson, Leigh Bowery, John Gallia, Body Map, Vivienne Westwood and many others. Highlighting the decade's extraordinarily creative interaction between fashion and popular music, the book shows how both catwalk and club fashions were interpreted for a wider audience through the striking photography and invative graphic designs of key magazines. 80s Fashion includes interviews and original archive material from practitioners such as Wendy Dagworthy and Paul Smith that casts new light on the designs of the decade.
- Author BiographySonnet Stanfill is curator of twentieth-century and contemporary fashion at the V&A. She curated the displays Ossie Clark (2003) and New York Fashion Now (2007) and co-curated the exhibition Ballgowns: British Glamour since 1950 and wrote its accompanying book (V&A 2012).
- PublisherV & A Publishing
- Date of Publication03/06/2013
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintV & A Publishing
- Content Note120 colour
- Weight476 g
- Width197 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited bySonnet Stanfill
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.