All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study investigates the likely optimal force structure for the 82nd Airborne Division in 2010, in light of future doctrinal and strategic requirements. As the United States strategic reserve, the 82nd Airborne Division has a requirement to be able to deploy and fight to win anywhere in the world on a moment's tice. The study examines the history of the United States Army's airborne division from the Second World War until the present day, emphasizing the relevance of this capability under contemporary and future conditions. This study also examines the most likely structure options to meet future requirements and compares these options with each other in accordance with appropriate force capability criteria. This study concludes with a proposed likely optimal structure for the 82nd Airborne Division in 2010. The proposed structure provides recommendations for armament and weapons systems within the 82nd Airborne Division for the twenty-first century.
- Author(s)Jesse T Acosta,Thomas E Hiebert
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight227 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.