85 Classic Indian Recipes: Easy-to-make, Authentic and Delicious Dishes, Shown Step by Step in More Than 350 Sizzling Photographs by Rafi Fernandez (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.22+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a wonderful collection of recipes, from popular starters such as Bhajias and Samosas, mouthwatering main meals such as Kashmiri-style Lamb and Madras to tempting desserts such as traditional Indian Ice Cream and Almond Curd Junket. Nine chapters cater for every taste: Starters & Snacks; Rice & Bread; Meat Dishes; Poultry & Egg Dishes; Seafood Dishes; Pulses & Lentils; Vegetable Dishes; Chutneys, Pickles & Salads; and Desserts & Drinks. It includes helpful information about everyday Indian equipment and utensils, spices and other ingredients. This superb collection of recipes has been specially tested with the Western kitchen in mind, giving the home cook the opportunity to prepare Indian dishes such as Tandoori Chicken, Naan Bread, Rogan Josh and Lamb Korma. From the rth come the Persian-influenced pilaus, Moghul dishes and creamy yogurt-based sauces. The predominantly Hindu and vegetarian south offers vegetable and lentil dishes, while other influences, such as Portuguese and Parsi, are apparent in recipes such as Portuguese Pork and Dhansak. Whether you want to serve a full Indian meal or make a lunchtime snack, you will find just what you want in this accessible volume.
- Author BiographyRafi Fernandez is an accomplished cook and prolific author of books of recipes from her native India. She appears at cooking demonstrations and runs two spice shops.
- Author(s)Rafi Fernandez
- PublisherHermes House
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes House
- Content Noteover 350 photographs
- Weight372 g
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine6 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.