All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOrganic chemistry help, made fast and easy. Not organic chemistry for dummies, but organic chemistry for everyone. You can learn the top 86 organic chemistry test tricks that your professors will t tell you. From how to ace synthesis problems, to little-kwn helpful reactions, to interpreting spectra, and a healthy dose of humor this book is designed to help organic chemistry students of all levels. You can learn organic chemistry as a second language in time flat. A great companion to your classroom organic chemistry bookSome of our personal favorite tricks: #9- Fischer projections are a black tie affair. #13- Size Matters: Resonance between equivalent atoms means equal bond lengths. #14- Good for thing alkanes. Lousy molecules #16-Beware of the bad acid trip: Meet your strong acids. #17- Meet your strong nucleophiles. #18- They have worn out their welcome--Kw your leaving groups. #19- If you don't start with chirality, you can't end with it. #20- Markovnikov was a Liar. #22- Is it E1, E2, SN1, SN2? #29- Four Orgametallics to Rule Them All #31- Let's Go Retro: Retrosynthetic Analysis #34- EAS Strategy: conversion of alkyl groups to carboxylic acids. #35- EAS Strategy: In football, you need good blockers. SO3 and X are our Blocking Groups #36- EAS Strategy: Long Chain Alkyl Groups from Wolff-Kishner or Reduction #37- EAS Strategy: Substituted toluenes came from toluene. Duh #46- H2SO4 and HNO3: the good-cop/bad-cop of nitrations. #48 -UFC 1221: Hoffman vs. Zaitsev, the Elimination. #49- Dude, where's my carbocation? #50- Free Radical Halogenation: The Molecular Handle. #52- Is a Halogen Squatting on Your Molecule? Removing the unwanted halogen. #53- You don't want a D on your transcript, but you might want one on your molecule. #56- It's an urban legend that SN1 reactions give completely racemic products. #57- What do you Amine you're getting rid of me?--How to eliminate an amine. #58- Why Didn't You Say Were Sendin the Wolf? The Wolff-Kishner Reduction #59- It Takes a Baeyer-Villiger to Raise a Child #63- Role Reversal: Nitrile Hydration and the Letts Nitrile Synthesis #64- Role Reversal: Dihydroxylation and the Corey-Winter Olefination #65- Role Reversal: Halogens and Carboxylic Acids #67- Just Like Kevin Costner to Whitney Houston, Protecting Groups Are Chemical Bodyguards #68- Don't Hydrogenate That Aryl Ring! You'll Kill Us All! #82- Check Out the Cleavage On That Molecule #83- The Nitrogen Hint (Not a Rule) #84- Are You a Learner Like Socrates or a Memorizer Like a Super Computer? #86- Be a Chatty Patty and Talk Out Your Reactions. Are you looking for a how-to guide for organic chemistry lab techniques 2nd ed, bruce ochem, chemistry klein, chemistry organic, chemistry paperback textbook, college chemistry 1, dat destroyer, dat prep, david klein, david klein organic chemistry, first chemistry book, for organic chemistry, john wiley & sons organic chemistry, john wiley and sons chemistry, john wiley sons 2nd edition, klein 1st edition, klein 2nd edition, klein 2nd language, ochem, ochem 2, ochem as a 2nd language, ochem as a second language, ochem book, ochem klein, ochem klein 2nd edition, ochem klien 2nd edition, ochem study guide, ochem textbook, ochem wade, ochem workbook, organic 2 as a second language, organic chemistry book, organic chemistry book 2nd edition, organic chemistry book 3rd edition, organic chemistry brown, organic chemistry bruice, organic chemistry by amardeep, organic chemistry david klein first edition, organic chemistry flash cards, organic chemistry flashcards, organic chemistry help, organic chemistry problems, organic chemistry review, pcat, second semester organic chemistry, mcat? This is the book for you then.
- Author BiographyAceOrganicChem.com is a leader in online organic chemistry help for students. Started in 2006, AceOrganicChem provides practice exams, study aides, and organic chemistry help to chemistry students of all levels.
- Author(s)Aceorganicchem Com
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $127.53
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.