Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.00+ AU $3.45 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by uniquestuff111
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 9-11, published in November 2001 and arguably the single most influential post-9/11 book, internationally rewned thinker Noam Chomsky bridged the information gap around the World Trade Center attacks, cutting through the tangle of political opportunism, expedient patriotism, and general conformity that choked off American discourse in the months immediately following. Chomsky placed the attacks in context, marshalling his deep and nuanced kwledge of American foreign policy to trace the history of American political aggression - in the Middle East and throughout Latin America as well as in Indonesia, in Afghanistan, in India and Pakistan - at the same time warning against America's increasing reliance on military rhetoric and violence in its response to the attacks, and making the critical point that the mainstream media and public intellectuals were failing to make: any escalation of violence as a response to violence will inevitably lead to further, and bloodier, attacks on incents in America and around the world.
- Author(s)Noam Chomsky
- PublisherUWA Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCrawley, WA
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $23.00New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.