90 World-class Activities by 90 World-class Trainers by John Wiley & Sons Inc (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $72.51Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $63.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description90 World-Class Activities by 90 World-Class Trainers gathers classic activities from ninety master trainers in one convenient place. The stellar list of trainers includes Bellman, Blanchard, Booher, Crum, de Bo, Kouzes, Masie, Pike, Robinson, Scannell, Silberman, Thiagi, Zenger, and 77 other names you'll kw. Elaine Biech (editor of the Pfeiffer Annuals and author of Training for Dummies) has gathered a powerful and exciting collection of activities from around the globe. The sixteen topics include change management, coaching, diversity, leadership, and teamwork. This invaluable resource presents the favorite activities of some of the most talented trainers in the world-all seven continents are represented. All of these activities have stood the test of time and are presented here for your use to engage teams and groups in collaborative learning. The contributors provide helpful suggestions for adapting the activities to a particular setting or audience and present ideas for adding zest to their favorite activities to ensure that you are as successful with them as they have been. The book is filled with experience and expertise. Combined, the contributors have written and edited almost 800 books and over 3,700 articles and have received hundreds of awards. Many are members of the HRD Hall of Fame and they advise some of the largest organizations in the world. Draw on their expertise and implement several of the activities. Your success is guaranteed.
- Author BiographyElaine Biech is the author and editor of more than three dozen books, including The Business of Consulting, Marketing Your Consulting Services, and The Consultant's Quick Start Guide, all published by Pfeiffer. She is president of ebb associates inc, an organizational development firm that helps organizations work through large-scale change. She has been in the training and consulting field for twenty-six years and conducts strategic planning sessions, facilitates team building, and implements corporate-wide systems.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight906 g
- Width204 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byElaine Biech
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.